Friday, May 10, 2013

Perfect weather!

So, I've been a little absent this week.  The reason? Well, there are actually several, but the main one is this BEAUTIFUL weather we've been having. We have been in the upper 70's and low 80's since last weekend.  This is incredibly unusual for us - in fact, a couple of years ago we didn't even have an 80 degree day until mid-July!!! (Which was the opposite end of the unusual spectrum, but we tend to be more on the cool side than the warm one).
And let me tell you we have been taking full advantage of it!  The girls have played in sprinklers for four days straight.  As a result, our yard is getting caught up on the watering! Or garden space is fully worked and already partially planted.  We have carrots, sugar snap peas, green beans, cilantro, and onions in the ground. I have my tomato plants but am not quite confident enough in the weather yet to plant them.

My poor house is in a bit of disarray because of all the upside activity.  I'm was hoping to get caught up on the inside work today so we can enjoy the up-coming Mother's Day weekend - but alas it didn't happen.  I spent all day attempting to "fix" my computer... but that's another post for a different day!

We are soooo looking forward to another beautiful weekend and planning to have many more pictures to share like the ones below! 

My girls looking dirty and happy after some hard playing!!




No comments :