Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

First...
Happy Mother's Day!!


To all the Mother's in my life:

My Mom - You are amazing!  You aren't perfect (who besides Jesus is?) - but you are absolutely the perfect Mom for me.  I am so thankful for your example, your friendship, your support, your prayers, your smile... quite simply - for you!

My sister, Jennifer and my sister-in-laws - Heidi, Katie, and Stephanie - amazing Moms who teach me something about being a better Mom each and every time I'm with them.

My mother-in-law, Cotton and my two grandmother-in-laws - Rosemary and Betty - Besides your example, the beautiful children you've brought into this world and into my life... what a legacy you've started!

The woman who is an example for all mother's - Mother Mary.  Your loving example of quiet trust, humility, prayer, and love is constant source of meditation and support for me.

and finally - to my family.  To my three girls that have helped me "earn" the title of "Mother"... I can't imagine a day of my life without you three in them!  Thank you!

No comments :