Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Playing Catchup - mostly {Wordless Wednesday}

Has it really been two weeks since I posted??  Wow... time goes by fast.  Well, to be honest, the last couple of weeks kicked my behind.  I had a terrible head cold that turned into bronchitis for starters. yuck!  My sister-in-law had some medical issues and so I as helping with some of her kids off and on for a few days.  Then, for several reasons, we decided to host Thanksgiving at our house for her family and Carl's Grandma. It was a fun time, but also my first time hosting and making Thanksgiving dinner... that is a lot of work!  Finally it was visiting with my folks who were in town for the holiday weekend. 

Life is just now starting to feel like it is returning to normal and I'm trying to catch back up!  I will post a recap of my Thanksgiving (hopefully tomorrow).  In the meantime... my wordless Wednesday picture... my new do!  I got a cut and color yesterday (it had been waaaayy to long!).  Am loving the fresh look!


2 comments :

Kortni said...

very pretty!

Shelly said...

You are right about thanksgiving being a lot of work to host. I am glad my brother was the host this year.

I love your haircut. I got my hair cut a similar length but it doesn't suit me nearly as well as it does you!