Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sounds of silence

So miracle of miracles, all three of my girls are napping at the same time!! YAY!  This hasn't happened in forever and probably won't happen again for some time, but I had to share.  I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that Lauren and I were going rounds with her naps.  She still hasn't really figured out how to fall asleep and stay asleep on her own yet.  Today was a step in the right direction though.  She woke up about 15 minutes after I laid her down and I just let her be.  I went in after about 10 minutes and this is what I found:

My other two had finally managed to fall asleep in their beds during the same timeframe.  As you can see, Karen was much more restless in getting to her sleep state than Megan!


I'm going to go and enjoy the sound of silence in my house!  Happy Tuesday.

1 comment :

Kris said...

Congratulations!! That is a miracle!!