Sunday, April 15, 2012

6 months and 4 months...

since two pretty important happenings in my life.  The first is six months since I said a heartbreaking goodbye to my niece Jessica...

I can't believe 6 months have passed without her presence, without her smile
 She was a little mother to my girls... she adored them.  Whenever I visited my sister, I knew I would find them with her.  She loved to hold them, to read to them, to entertain them, to be the one to get them to fall asleep.   I so miss seeing my kids in her arms and still find it hard to wrap my head around the fact that I will never see her holding Lauren...



But mostly... I just miss her beautiful soul here with us.


And 4 months... my baby is 4 months old today!!  I cannot BELIEVE how fast the last 4 months have gone.  We love you Lauren!

1 day

3 months

4 months


1 comment :

Kerry said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful niece. It truly breaks my heart and scares me all at the same time. My daughter is 12 and I cannot imagine a life without her. So my heart and my thoughts are with you all...