Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Randomness

I love Fridays.  Most people do, but being a SAHM you would think that there would not be anything particularly different about Friday over other days of the week... but there is and most weeks, I love it!  So, because my mood is a little "free-spirited" today, this post is just some random thoughts...

  • I'm two weeks into my ten week half-marathon training... yeah!!  they say it takes three weeks to make a habit, right?  here's to hoping I don't "fall of the wagon" next week!!
  • We have been having crazy wet, windy weather.  Which is fine since it is spring but I'm really praying we don't have a spring like last year (it lasted until mid-July!!)
  • I just read through my post about goals and realized that while I'm failing miserably at some of them, I'm actually accomplishing some like praying daily with my husband, realizing that I am never, ever caught up on laundry, starting to work at getting comfortable in my own skin again... 
  • Patience... still something that I REALLY need to work on!
  • Jessica - I miss you still almost every moment, every day.  I can't believe my girls won't know you or be able to remember you.
  • I'm already thinking about crider baby #4, if there will be one, when, etc... lots of logistics go into that though, details for that when I've got more time to write.
  • Chocolate milk is a great post-workout drink!
  • We are in the process of finishing our basement.  I'm thrilled about it, we currently only have two bedrooms so no room for guests.  But I'm also not looking forward to having twice as much house to clean!  Anyone else struggle with this?
  • I'm hoping the weather lets up enough that I can run outside this weekend.  I have an eight mile run on my schedule and doing long runs on the treadmill is BORING!!!!
  • My favorite way to pray is by meditating on the rosary while I go for a walk... doesn't happen very often anymore (at least not the walking and praying part).

No comments :