Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A look back on 2011! Part 1

... so in continuing my "catch-up" with this blog and the start of a new year... here's a look back on 2011!

January -
Started off with saying goodbye to a good friend of my husband's who was tragically killed in a snowmobile accident just before the 1st of the year.  We still miss you Shane!

Karen turned 3! and Carl 36!

Karen "graduates" from the birth to three early therapy intervention program to preschool for her therapies... can't believe she's already in school!!

February -
A visit to Cleveland to visit Carl's sister and her family.  The girls had fun with cousin Holly!

And saying another goodbye - this time to our little one lost in an early miscarriage. 

March -
Welcoming cousin Audrey to the world!


April -
Finding out we are expecting again!!!! A visit to Grandma & Grandpa's for spring break.


Easter!! and fun family pictures in front of the old flour mill in Oakesdale!




May -
Another visit to Grandma & Grandpa's to help my Mom with her recovery from back surgery.  No pictures from that trip - I was too busy visiting with Mom and keeping the girls from crawling into her lap!

June -
I turn 35!!  Oh my!!

Carl plays in another Hoopfest (but I'm horrible about taking pictures when we are up there so no evidence!) and a third visit to Grandma & Grandpa's for Fiddle Week.

No comments :