Friday, September 30, 2011

Sick and pregnant equals sick and tired!

I've been absent for a few weeks now.  My last post was about needing some structure and well... life happened and smacked me up-side the head and said "here's some structure"!!!  It's been a busy few weeks adjusting to our "out of the house by a specific time four days a week".  Then to top it off, the girls passed along their little cold to me... being pregnant and getting sick is a really bad combination for me.  It happened my last two pregnancies (at almost 9 months!) and I went into labor with both girls recovering from bronchitis.  Sounds fun, huh?! 

Needless to say - the little sniffles the girls had has hit me like a ton of bricks and knocked me almost flat for the last 10 days!  Today is the first day that I feel like I even have the energy to tackle more than their and my basic needs... which is good because my house needs a little TLC!!  Anyway - I'm hoping this "little" bout with sickness will exempt me from having to go through it again at 9 months like the last two times!

1 comment :

m e l said...

Ugh!! I hoe you get feeling better soon. I hate being sick and pregnant at the same time!